DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE WITH COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
CLT offers unique and intensive professional development opportunities for faculty members to enhance culturally responsive teaching strategies and incorporate intercultural perspectives in curriculum. CLT also takes an evidence-based approach in advocating effective learning and teaching practices, curriculum planning, services to support the use of technology in education, and institutional policies and infrastructure to enhance the learning environment.
The Learning alley
- International Award received in recognition of “Outstanding Innovative Use of Education Technology Award”,
- November 2019, Amaravathi Research Academy, Award Ceremony held at Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering,Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Dr.M.Suresh Kumar awarded Docterate on 13rd Auguest 2019, in Commerce under Bharathiar University Coimbatore.
- Ms.G.Swernalatha awarded for Best social responsility in the name of Best Doner
- Dr.K.Premalatha awarded Docterate on 17th Auguest 2017, in Management under Anna University, Chennai.
- Dr.R.Maheswari awarded Docterate on 9th Novemebr 2017, in Commerce under Bharathiar University Coimbatore.
based educational framework
- design thinking
- life skill development
- communicative english
- professional communication
- personality development
- foreign languages
- global business ethics and law
- verbal/quantitative aptitude/reasoning
- essence of global culture
- emerging mooc courses
- 2 coding languages
- 2 department specific tools
- basic s&h courses
- program specific engineering/ arts/ science/ core/ elective courses
- 5 innovative technologies
- mini projects
- industrial training
- industrial projects
- students exchange programme
- capstone project
- 4 career tracks
- weekend online practice
- subject domain specific
- innovative technologies/tools
- extra curricular activities
- yoga/ meditation/ reading/ club activities/ sports/ top contest PARTICIPATION