Counselling Code: 326
DEPARTMENT of Business Administration (UG)
Knowledge and Skill on Specific Discipline
Design and Development
Usage of Modern Tools
Problem Analysis and Solutions
Creativity and Innovation
Sensitivity to multi-ethnic Cultural Environment
Life Long Learning
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Students are acquainted with the conceptual knowledge of different aspect of management, Business, Industry, and Industrial and Social Administration.
- Graduates with flair of self-employment will be able to initiate and build upon entrepreneurial ventures or demonstrate entrepreneurship for their employer organizations.
- Exhibit the awareness of general issues prevailing in the society and communicate effectively with the accounting, commerce, management, business, professional fraternity and with society at large through digital and non-digital mediums and using a variety of modes such as effective reports & documentation, effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Develop the knowledge, skill and attitude to creatively and systematically apply the principles and practices of management, accountancy, finance, business law, statistics, HR, operations and computer application operations to management problems and work effectively in modern day business and non-business organizations
- Apply the current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices
- Ability to design, implement domain knowledge for computer programming