department of comMERCE
A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal! Our student and faculty community constantly volunteer to social welfare activities.
- Awareness Rally about KAVALAN SOS app and Road Safety week on 22.01.2020 Thudiyalur ,Coimbatore ,organised on 22.1.2020. Around 350 participants joined the programme.
- Awareness Programme on organ donation,Rally (Thudiyalur-Vellakinar pirivu) on 24.7.2015,Around 250 participants joined the programme.
- Social Responsibility initiative on 10.02.2020 at Coimbatore District Collector Office on the Grievance Day Camp.Around 34 members benefited from the session
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Scheme on 12.12.2019 at Panchayat Union Middle school,Chinnamettupalayam,Coimbatore.Around 90 members benefited from the session
- Distributed Pamphlets and created Awareness on Save Water at Ganthipuram,Ganapathy,Maruthamali on 3.4.2017.Around 90 members benefited from the session
- Provided Stationary, Medicine,Dress,Snacks and Lunch on 29.12.2018 at Universal Peace Foundation,Karuvalur.Around 320 members benefited from the session
- Providing free dental checkup on 05.01.2019 at Douglas Memorial Children’s Homes.Around 45 members benefited from the session
- M. Ilakkiya,3 rd Std,Sarkar Samakulam Govt.school,Kurumbapalayam ,Drawing Book fulfilled wishes by Ms.Abinaya.K.M.,M.Com on11.1.2019
- N.Charumathi,2nd Std,Sarkar Samakulam Govt.school,Kurumbapalayam ,Tiffin Box fulfilled wishes by Ms. Suresh.G, M.Com
MAke a wish
Christmas is not a season, it's a feeling, it's a season of giving. SNS SANTA 365 is witnessing the same, make us to realize the joy of giving. It's our tradition to fulfill the wishes of needy children throughout the year.
Santa-365 has grown so much since 2018 and to date with the amazing support of the people from our hometown we have handed out over 15,000 gifts to orphanages, old age homes. For Santa 365 every day is a giving day, to initiate this SNS Family is fulfilling a wish regularly. With your determination, we can together make a difference in the lives of the needy children who depend on the homes.