DEPARTMENT OF computer science (graphic and creative design)
The Department of Computer Science with Graphics and Creative Design was established in the year 2021.
- Graphic Design is the process of creating visual content to communicate information/ messages to the masses.
- Considered to be a sub-set of Communication Design, Graphic Design is used to create visual content using elements such as photographs, colours, typography, illustrations, and icons.
Under Graduate Programme
B.COM DIGITAL MARKETING AND DATA MINING
3 Years Course
The combined major in computer science and design integrates fundamental design courses with a strong programming foundation. Students will declare a concentration in interaction design, graphic and information design, or experience design. Students in this major often have an interest in human-centered design methods used in developing digital interfaces and applications.
- The Department has well furnished staff room with Laptop, Desktop & an Intercom
- Journals: International: 08, National:04, Magazines: 04
- Fully equipped Language Lab with sixty three Desktops & Headphones
- Wi-Fi facility on the entire campus for the students and the faculty
We are design thinkers
supporting pm initiatives mapped with aicte