internal Quality Assurance cell
As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post- accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution's system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. IQAC was established in our college in the month of July 2009 and it continues monitoring mechanisms over the departments and the college activities.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Faculty Development Program on Mapping Course Outcomes with Programme Outcome and Graduate Attributes
- Workshop on Outcome Based Learning Management System in Higher Education for Directors, Deans and Heads of the Departments
- Workshop on Outcome Based Learning Management System in Higher Education for Faculty Members
- Workshop on Outcome Based Learning Management System in Higher education for Students
- Workshop on How to write Quality Research Papers
- Workshop on How to write good proposals for funding Research
- Initiatives to develop 21st Century skill Sets and Professionalism for Placement
- Workshop on Quality Publication and Research Funding and Consultancy was conducted to promote the research culture amount the Faculty Members
- Workshop on Technology Supported Infrastructure for Teaching and Learning was conducted for the Faculty Members.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures.
- Promotes research capacity building among community-based organizations and student groups.
- Prepares research ethics board applications
- Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Recruits, instructs, and coordinates research subjects and/or volunteers, as appropriate to specific study objectives and work scope.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities which acts as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison for other research organizations, funding agencies and regulating bodies.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of any technical support staff specifically engaged in the carrying out of research/clinical protocol, as appropriate to the position which may perform aspects of research protocol, as required, in accordance with specified program objectives.
- Plans and coordinates the staffing of research studies, to include the recruitment and administration of research support staff, as appropriate to the activity.
- Supervises and coordinates the provision of support services to investigators and researchers.
- Determine all required placement requirements and assist all apprentice participants to exchange all information appropriately.
- Manage all student progress and prepare required strategies to complete all programs and ensure compliance to all federal and state regulations.
- Prepare all resumes and conduct interviews with all students and provide assistance to all graduates and review all procedures of placement department.
- Collaborate with externship coordinator and program directors to administer all changes.
- Conduct orientation programs for all new students and ensure optimal utilization of all resources and ensure compliance to all agency regulations.
- Prepare all data and perform surveys for various team members through accreditation boards.
- Administer and provide assistance to all annual enrollment processes and prepare placement reports and facilitate in community participation.
- Provide information and assistance to clientele, volunteers, and groups as directed or requested.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, programs, and activities and assist in the organization of groups.
- Provide program support primarily within a county. Occasional statewide or out-of-state travel in support of local programs may be required.
- Respond to requests for educational information from the general public and make referrals as appropriate.
- Perform routine office tasks such as preparing materials, coordinating publications and maintaining records and files.
|S.No||Name of the Committee Member||Designation of the Committee Member|
|2||Dr.S.Palanisamy, Dean of Extension.||Teachers Representative|
|3||Dr.M.Umamaheswari, Coordinator, Research Centre.||Teacher Representative||4||Dr.N.Kamalraj, Head, Department of Computer Applications.||Teacher Representative|
|5||Dr.V.Kathiresan, Vice Principal (Administration).||Teacher Representative|
|6||Dr.R.Anitha,Vice Principal (Academics).||Teacher Representative||7||Dr.J.Jayashree, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce.||Teacher Representative||8||Dr.J.Udayakumar, Head, Department of Commerce with Information Technology.||Teacher Representative||9||Dr. S. Vydehi, Head, Department of Information Technology.||Teacher Representative||10||Dr.S. N. Subramanian, Chairman, SNS Institutions.||Member from the Management||11||Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, Correspondent,SNS Institutions.||Member from the Management||12||Dr.S.NalinVimal Kumar,Secretary, SNS Institutions.||Member from the Management||13||Dr.M.Daniel, Chief Executive Officer, SNS Institutions.||Senior Administrative Officer||14||Dr.B.Sampathkumar, Educationalist, Former Secretary and Principal, PSG College of Arts and Science (Autonomous),Coimbatore.||Nominee from (Society)||15||Ms.G.SanthanaRajee, Entrepreneur||Nominee from Alumni||16||Mrs.KathuriShanmugam, Standard Cartoons, Coimbatore.||Nominee from Industry||17||Mr.S.Kannan, SPEC Tissues, Coimbatore.||Nominee from Employer||18||S.Viyash, Coimbatore.||Nominee from Parent||19||Mr.P.A. Vimal. III B.Com (CA).||Nominee from Student||20||Dr.J.Sumitha, Assistant Professor,Department of Computer Science.||Member and Coordinator|