FIRST INDIAN INSTITUTE TO IMPLEMENT DESIGN THINKING CURRICULUM IN EDUCATION
An Institute of your best choice...
- A Group holding Maximum AUTONOMOUS Institutions enabling Unique Design Thinking Curriculum
- Top notch 1753 Placement record and 285 Recruiters, with exclusive 4 career tracks
- All Institutions Accredited with NAAC 'A' Grade & above
- Five Pillars Based Learning Space that provides a Unique Life Style through SPINE Student Activity Center
- Incredible Scholarship opportunity with work-while-learn programs
For 23 years, SNS has set the standard of excellence as a renowned institution in the field of education. 2020 admissions are open now! Grab your chance and start your journey with us.
You are just one click away from us!Enquiry Now
of 3.31 cgpa
COLLEGES IN COIMBATORE (ARTS)
top 10 emerging colleges
COLLEGES WITH LOWEST FEE IN COIMBATORE (ARTS)
EMERGING COLLEGES OF THIS CENTURY
Secured rank in the NIRF Ranking 2020 in between 100 - 150 rank band and in India Today MDRA Ranking 2019, secured 65th rank in Commerce, 85th rank in Arts and 90th rank in Science out of 120 colleges, 68th rank in Commerce out of 160 colleges, 52nd rank in Business Administration out of 120 colleges, 46th rank in Bachelor of computer Application out of 110 colleges, 31st rank in Fashion Design out of 100 Colleges. Our College also posses 3rd rank among the best colleges in Coimbatore city.
standing among the elite top of the country
nirf rank by mhrd, government of india
101 - 150 National Ranking Band in 2020
MDRA RANKING 2019 INDIA TODAY
BCA (Top 80 Colleges) 44th Rank
Fashion (Top 30 Colleges) 27th Rank
Science (Top 120 Colleges) 84th Rank
Commerce (Top 145 Colleges) 76th Rank
BBA (Top 120 Colleges) 52nd Rank
EDUCATION WORLD RANKINGS 2020 - 21
India's Top Ranked Private Autonomous College
National level 22nd Rank
Tamil Nadu level 8th Rank
THE WEEK 2019 BEST COLLEGE IN INDIA
Science (Best College in India)
Commerce (Best College in India)
- Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd
- Catherine Aurore Childrens Happy Home Trust
- Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust
SRI SNS CHARITABLE TRUST
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Impact of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) on Tribal Lands in the Select Taluks with Reference to the Nilgris District of TamilNadu” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1,60,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Downtrodden Life's of People in Bama's Work” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1, 80,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A study on (n+k) power class (Q) operators on the Hilbert space” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 70,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Factors and Problems of Durable Goods Consumer Buy And Behaviour in Coimbatore District” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 40,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Consumer Preference of Second Generation and Third Generation Mobile Service Networks - A Study in Coimbatore District.” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 40,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Customer Perception and Awareness towards Green Hotels in Tamil Nadu “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 55,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Entrepreneurial Development through Management Education “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 00,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Impact of Branded Apparel Retail Outlets on Tailor Shops in Coimbatore City “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1, 90,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Effectiveness of Advertisement on Buying Behavior of Transgender with Special reference to Coimbatore City“was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 25,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Effectiveness of effluent Management system at erode district “ was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1,32,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Revenue generated from MoU of Rs. 3, 307,442 and they are generated from 150 industries. The revenues generated for the activities are service, projects, Education Tour cum Industrial Visit, and Training.
- The revenue generated from consultancy by Faculty members to Outside of Rs.29, 67,000. The outside includes other states and districts. The outcome from this activities are software creation, Employees Trained, Gained Knowledge about Pharmacy System, Successful Completion of Kitchen setup, Gained knowledge on application software and able to develop their own software, Equipped members with some promotional Strategies, Gained Knowledge about Employee Management System, Software Installed and Hardware serviced, Creating new designs, Trained in Poems, Gained Knowledge about the staff self appraisal details, Gained knowledge about Online Product sales, Gained Knowledge about Website Development & Maintenance, Gained Knowledge about Scrap Management, Gained knowledge on application software and able to develop their own software based on requirement of the customer, New training and development methods, and Training to Employees.
- Revenue generated from corporate training by our institution of Rs. 3, 19,000 and this corporate are located within and outside Coimbatore. More number of trainers is involved from these corporate for training.
|Title of the innovation||Name of Awardees||Awarding Agency||Category|
|Product Services||Dr. J. Jayasree||LIC OF INDIA||Product Services and Innovation|
|Best Eco Friend Award||Ms. J. Vinotha||Tholampalayam Panchayat||Eco Friend|
|Best Consultant Award||Dr. SNSRCAS||Sathuragiri Softex India (Pvt) Ltd.||Consultancy|
|Leadership Award||Dr. R. Anitha||United Trade Fairs India (P) Ltd.,||Innovative Leadership and ability to motivate the Team|
|Integerated Layout Management Award||Dr. P. Sivakumar||G. G. Motor and Pumps, Coimbatore||Production Idea Generation|
|Innovative Services Award||Dr. V. Kathiresan||LIC OF INDIA||Services|
|Women Leadership Award||Dr. M. Umamaheswari||Dhorna Quality Academy||International Womens Day Award|