PG Counselling Code: 326
DEPARTMENT of costume design and fashion
Knowledge and Skill on Specific Discipline
Design and Development
Usage of Modern Tools
Problem Analysis and Solutions
Creativity and Innovation
Sensitivity to multi-ethnic Cultural Environment
Life Long Learning
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion
- To produce best Costume Designers in the country as well as in Global.
- To equip students with updated inputs in the field of fashion retailing.
- To be able to adapt the evolving technical challenges changing career opportunities. Learn to effectively communicate ideas in merchandising techniques, industry, and retail market management.
- To impart knowledge about quality management in garment industry.
- Ensure Professional development and function independently with a forward looking ability to promote their innovative ideas and ensure lifelong learning
- Enhance the moral and ethical values to be extended in the workplace and in the society.
- Develop Communication skill to excel in a team as a member as well as a leader.