PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- To impart the knowledge of the fundamentals of Management theory and its application in problem solving.
- Select and apply appropriate tool for decision making required for solving complex managerial problems.
- To develop capabilities in students to independently conduct theoretical as well as applied research.
- To develop sound knowledge of the entrepreneurial process and inculcate creativity and innovation among the students.
- To produce industry ready graduate having highest regard for personal, Institutional integrity, Social responsibility, Teamwork and continuous learning.