DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE WITH PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING
industry institute partnership Cell
IIPC identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating sponsored R&D projects, seminars, workshops and various other industrial training programmes. Industry Institute partnerships reflects in equipping faculty to latest practices and makes the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industry practices, and hone their skills to adapt changing technologies. The primary focus of IIPC is to interact with elite industries in and around Coimbatore, and extend the efforts in establishing partnership with industries across the country in near future.
- Rishul Steel Industries, Coimbatore
- Dr.S.Chidambaranathan Vasantha Advanced Systems, Coimbatore
- GD Krishnakumar GDK Industries, Coimbatore
- Rajesh & Co, Coimbatore
- Samco Industrial Products, Coimbatore
- JR Engineering Works, Coimbatore
- SSR Marketing, Coimbatore
- G.K. Engineering Works, Coimbatore
- Muralidharen .R, Season Clothing, Coimbatore
- Accent Techno Soft, Coimbatore
- Srikara Multispeciality Professional Training Hub , Coimbatore
- Transparent Academy, Coimbatore
- M/s. Sri Krishna, I-Tech and Management Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Coimbatore
- Annamalai Capital Services Pvt.Ltd, Coimbatore
- Institute of Coimbatore Accountant and Tax Practitioner’s Association, Coimbatore
|S. No||Company Name||Packages in LPA||Number of Students Placed||Company Type
|1||AGS Health Care||1.5 L||6||General|
|3||Univac Consultancy||1.5 L||32||General|
|7||Design hinkers in SNS||1.8 L||4||General|
SCOPE OF INTERNSHIP AND IN-PLANT TRAINING (IPT)
- Help students grow personally in the context of their career and personal goals.
- Help students develop strong ties with a professional they can trust, ask for advice, and foster their own networking channels.
- Get an inside view of an industry and organization/company
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge
- Make professional connections and enhance your network
- Get experience in a field to allow you to make a career transition
In-Plant Training (IPT) will provide an industrial exposure to the students as well as to develop their career in the high tech industrial requirements. Reputed companies are providing in-plant training to Students. Here students are initially get counseled in order to emerge out their interest in various streams and what are all the basic concepts they know on that domain.
After the successful completion of studies students has to face this competitive world with this knowledge to face many problems and to find the right solutions which is to be solved in the minimum duration of time. The in-plant training is get totally different from the class environments.
|S. No||Company Name||Duration|
|1||RANJINI & CO||30 Days|
|2||SGB &CO||30 Days|
|3||SGB &CO||30 Days|
|4||KCA & CO||30 Days|
|5||SRI LAXMI GANAPATHY PACKS||30 Days|
|6||YS AND CO||30 Days|
|7||HARIHARAN P & CO||30 Days|
|8||ANLWIN ERIC &CO||30 Days|
- Student of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 2 days industrial visit from date 10-01-2020 &11-01-2020 to, COCHIN with 75 student and 2 faculty to ANNA ALUMINIUM PRIVATE LIMITED ERANAKULAM ,and gained knowledge about the product manufacturing and technical process
- Student of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 3 days industrial visit from date 9-10-2019 &11-10-2019 to kerala “KERAFIBERTEX INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED KOCHIN”and“CENTRAL MARINE FISHERIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE” and gained knowledge about fisheries and other product
- 36 student and 1 faculty member of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 1 days industrial visit from date 27-01-2018 vist to ITC Limited paper board &speciality paper division ,Thekkampatti villege mettupalayam and gained more knowledge about the paper and variety of paper produced
- 32 student and 1 faculty member of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 1 days industrial visit from date 7-04-2018 to kerala feed limited & Anna paper industry and MSMEL (micro small and medium enterprises) Thrissur, Kerala
- 28 student and 2 faculty member of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 2 days industrial visit from date 25-02-2017&26-2-2017 to silk Weaving factory mysoye agained more knowledge abour the silk weaving and its method.
- 32student and 1 faculty member of department of commerce with professional accounting went to 1 days industrial visit from date 7-04-2018 to kerala feed limited & Anna paper industry and MSMEL (micro small and medium enterprises) Thrissur, Kerala