DEPARTMENT OF psychology
The Department of Psychology was established in the year 2021.
- Psychology is essential to study for treating mental disorders, other biological diseases, such as Alzheimer's, and looking at the way the mind functions with memory and emotion.
- One aspect of psychology is the classification system for defining a psychological disorder. Defining psychological disorders allows psychologists to treat clients effectively.
- Psychologists test their clients using objective testing as well as projective testing.
Under Graduate Programme
3 Years Course
This course surveys the major sub-disciplines of the field, including such topics as the brain and neuroscience, behavioral genetics, cognitive and social development, perception, learning, memory, decision-making, language, consciousness, emotions, motivation, psychological disorders, etc.
- The Department has well furnished staff room with Laptop, Desktop & an Intercom
- Journals: International: 08, National:04, Magazines: 04
- Fully equipped Language Lab with sixty three Desktops & Headphones
- Wi-Fi facility on the entire campus for the students and the faculty
We are design thinkers
supporting pm initiatives mapped with aicte