Counselling Code: 326
DEPARTMENT of commerce with computer applications
Knowledge and Skill on Specific Discipline
Design and Development
Usage of Modern Tools
Problem Analysis and Solutions
Creativity and Innovation
Sensitivity to multi-ethnic Cultural Environment
Life Long Learning
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
department of commerce with Computer Applications
- Will be capable of making a positive contribution to the accountancy in public practice, government, commerce and industry.
- Will be able to pursue research in their chosen field of marketing, finance, HR and computer based reviews.
- Will be capable of modeling, designing, implementing and verifying a computing system to meet specified requirements while considering real-world constraints.
- Will be able to demonstrate team spirit, skills and values continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional career.
- Develop confidence for self-education and innovative entrepreneurship.