RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Things that occupies your mind speaks volume about the person you are. We at SNS always find it delight to think creative and innovate to make difference in the world around us. Collaboration and trying things out is a culture here.
- Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd
- Catherine Aurore Childrens Happy Home Trust
- Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust
SRI SNS CHARITABLE TRUST
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Impact of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) on Tribal Lands in the Select Taluks with Reference to the Nilgris District of TamilNadu” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1,60,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Downtrodden Life's of People in Bama's Work” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1, 80,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A study on (n+k) power class (Q) operators on the Hilbert space” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 70,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Factors and Problems of Durable Goods Consumer Buy And Behaviour in Coimbatore District” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 40,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Consumer Preference of Second Generation and Third Generation Mobile Service Networks - A Study in Coimbatore District.” was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 40,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Customer Perception and Awareness towards Green Hotels in Tamil Nadu “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 55,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Entrepreneurial Development through Management Education “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 00,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “Impact of Branded Apparel Retail Outlets on Tailor Shops in Coimbatore City “was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1, 90,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Effectiveness of Advertisement on Buying Behavior of Transgender with Special reference to Coimbatore City“was sanctioned fund of Rs. 2, 25,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Research Project titled as “A Study on Effectiveness of effluent Management system at erode district “ was sanctioned fund of Rs. 1,32,000 by UGC Minor Project –Hyderabad.
- Revenue generated from MoU of Rs. 3, 307,442 and they are generated from 150 industries. The revenues generated for the activities are service, projects, Education Tour cum Industrial Visit, and Training.
- The revenue generated from consultancy by Faculty members to Outside of Rs.29, 67,000. The outside includes other states and districts. The outcome from this activities are software creation, Employees Trained, Gained Knowledge about Pharmacy System, Successful Completion of Kitchen setup, Gained knowledge on application software and able to develop their own software, Equipped members with some promotional Strategies, Gained Knowledge about Employee Management System, Software Installed and Hardware serviced, Creating new designs, Trained in Poems, Gained Knowledge about the staff self appraisal details, Gained knowledge about Online Product sales, Gained Knowledge about Website Development & Maintenance, Gained Knowledge about Scrap Management, Gained knowledge on application software and able to develop their own software based on requirement of the customer, New training and development methods, and Training to Employees.
- Revenue generated from corporate training by our institution of Rs. 3, 19,000 and this corporate are located within and outside Coimbatore. More number of trainers is involved from these corporate for training.
|Title of the innovation||Name of Awardees||Awarding Agency||Category|
|Product Services||Dr. J. Jayasree||LIC OF INDIA||Product Services and Innovation|
|Best Eco Friend Award||Ms. J. Vinotha||Tholampalayam Panchayat||Eco Friend|
|Best Consultant Award||Dr. SNSRCAS||Sathuragiri Softex India (Pvt) Ltd.||Consultancy|
|Leadership Award||Dr. R. Anitha||United Trade Fairs India (P) Ltd.,||Innovative Leadership and ability to motivate the Team|
|Integerated Layout Management Award||Dr. P. Sivakumar||G. G. Motor and Pumps, Coimbatore||Production Idea Generation|
|Innovative Services Award||Dr. V. Kathiresan||LIC OF INDIA||Services|
|Women Leadership Award||Dr. M. Umamaheswari||Dhorna Quality Academy||International Womens Day Award|
There are five research centers in our college and for discussing the emerging trend in those areas of research. The progress of research work was monitored stage-wise continuously by the research committee. The researchers, who are doing in research full-time or part time and faculty members, were given training on how to write quality research papers and publish in the reputed international journals.
The research policy of the institution is reviewed annually to create good research culture in the campus and enhance quality of research through publications and funded projects. The faculty members are encouraged to engage in activities that promote research and development and strengthen funded projects and consultancy services. Many UGC Projects are carried out and possessing on-going projects too. Many faculty development Programmes were conducted to improve the writing skills for research papers.
Faculty members were encouraged to take up collaborative research with industry and institutions. The institution encouraged faculty members to attend seminars, conferences and workshops.
Paper presentation in conferences and publication in journals had been rewarded by multiple initiatives and encouragement. Library resource was updated with more of the UGC listed journal and e-journals. 57 Scopus, 08 Web of Science and 10 ICI were published by the faculty members. The quality of research in the Institution is monitored by the Research Committee, Which meets periodically. The research works are discussed in the Research Colloquium before going submission. The IQAC also gives directions and monitors the activities of research scholars to improve the quality of research initiatives and sustenance in the institution.
|Nature of linkage||Title of the linkage||Name of the partnering institution/ industry/research lab with contact details|
|Internship||Organisation al Study||KOYENCO FEEDS ,Pvt,Ltd Kalicut|
|Internship||School Management system||Gateway software solutions coimbatore|
|Project Work||A STUDY ON GRIEVANCE LEVEL OF THE EMPLOYEE||AMEX ALLOYS PVT LTD|
|Internship||Internship on Mobile Application||Eclat Software Solutions No.97 First floor Nehru street , Ram nagar,Coimba tore,Tamilna du-641009||Internship||Internship on Mobile Application||Xavy Technologies No.74,1st|
|Name of the Consultant(s) department||Title of the programme||Agency seeking / training||Number of trainees|
|Commerce||GST and E- Filing||Gvan Tech, Kalpana Kitchen Machines||40|
|Commerce with Computer Applications||Cost and Management Accountant, Jargons of Business English||ICMA,Sri Bannari Amman Furniture||67|
|English||Jargons of Business English||Sri Bannari Amman Furniture||25|
|Commerce with Professional Accounting||Tally||Texair Machinary Manufactures, Rishul Steel Industries||30||Commerce with Finance||Preparation of Accounts, Entry of Accounts details in Tally Software||Karattact Sports, Jai Enterprises Centre, VMR Holidays, Greenwin Disposables||70|