DEPARTMENT OF management studies (mba)
The department is established in the year 2007, approved by All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE], New Delhi and affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. It offers two year full time MBA programme to provide high quality managerial and training to meet the rapidly increasing global demand with the electives such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Systems. The Department is located in a campus with lush green surroundings, providing an ideal and conducive atmosphere for higher academic pursuits.
- To enrich the skill set of the students to be employed in sound and healthy organizations/Institutions.
- To Conduct National / International Level Seminar and Management Meet every year to pool, share and exchange of updated knowledge in Management.
- To groom today’s Management through EDC with potentialities to become successful entrepreneurs.
- To serve the community in and around through Extension Activities in each semester.
Post Graduate Programme
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
2 Years Course
Master of Business Administration or MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and abroad. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world.
Any Degree from recognized university with a Pass Percentage of 50% and above.
- Gallery Classrooms
- MBA LIBRARY:No of Titles: 1434, No of Volumes: 4510
- 2 Computer Labs with 120 Computers
- 24 Hours Wi-Fi facility
- Class room with ICT facility
- 2 Desktop, a laptop in the Department
We are design thinkers
- 25.09.2019 & 26.09.2019: Workshop on topic “Business Analytics” in partnership with IIM Kozhikode by Mr.Mohit Sha, Convenor, Kerala.
- 12.03.2019: National level Management Meet on “Intellect 19” by Heena Rahul Kotecha
- 25.02.2019: QUIZ, Business Plan, Connection’s, Ad Zap, Fashion Show, Dance Competition “Intra Management Meet”
- 22.12.2018: Guest Lecture on “Traditional and Network Marketing” by Mr.T.SureshKumar, Proprietor, Shri Sastha Quality Management Consultancy and Senior Executive Director, Modicare Limited, Coimbatore.
- 14.08.2018: Guest Lecture on “Highlights of Start-ups” by Mr. Selvakumar Varadharajan, Chief Executive Layman, Laymen Agro Ventures Private Limited, Coimbatore.
- 21.07.2018: Guest Lecture on topic “Financial Education (SEBI)” by Mr.L.Balaji, Financial Education Trainer SEBI, Chennai.
- 22.06.2018: Workshop on topic “Logistics & Supply chain management” in partnership with IIM Kozhikode by Mr.Mohit Sha, Convenor, Kerala.
- 15.03.2018: National conference on “Application on innovation & Technology in Production, Operation & Finance” by Dr.S.Gokula Krishnan, Associate professor, School of Management, Nehru College of Engineering and Research, Thrissur, Kerala.
- 06.02.2018: Marketing Enclave-Guest Lecture on topic “Export & Import procedures and documentation” by Mr.N.Moosa Kaleemullah Proprietor, Horizon Traning Academy Coimbatore.
- 03.02.2018: Panel Discussion On Union Budget 2018-19 on topic “Infrastructural benefits” by Mr.L.Balaji, Financial Education Trainer SEBI, Chennai.
- 03.02.2018: Panel Discussion On Union Budget 2018-19 on topic “Defence and general budget” by Dr.Richard Paul, Asst. Professor , School of Commerce & UGC – Human Resource Development Centre Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- 03.02.2018: Panel Discussion On Union Budget 2018-19 on topic “Budget & its implications in Industry” by Mr.R.Prabhu Anand, CEO, Sri Dhorna Consultancy Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore
- 28.12.2017: Guest Lecture on topic “Financial Education (SEBI)” by Mr.L.Balaji, Financial Education Trainer SEBI, Chennai.
- 19.09.2017: Workshop on topic “Igniting The Capital Market Skills” by Dr.P.Karthika, Asst Professor, Department of Business Admininstration, Vidhyavardhaka College of Engineering , Mysore.
- 07.02.2017: Panel Discussion by Mr.K.Ravi, CFO, Roots Industries, Coimbatore.
- 06.01.2017: Awareness Camp on topic “Passport” by Mrs.Uma Murali, Citizen Service Manager, TCS, Coimbatore.
- 17.03.2017: Guest Lecture on topic “Recent Trends in Life Insurance” by L.Ethirajan, Development Officer, coimbatore.
- 12.01.2016: Guest Lecture on topic “Marketing Challenges in Current Scenario” by Mr. Ravi Kumar, General Manager,Director, Delifresh Foods India Private Limited , Coimbatore-29.
- 18.10.2016: Guest Lecture on topic “Say no to stage fear” by Mrs,Jeevitha Jayakaran, Managing Director , Fusion media & Entertainments, Coimbatore
- 07.10.2016: Finance Enclave-Guest Lecture on topic “Indian Stock market-A Practical Session on securities market” by Mr.Karthik, Business Development Manager, Annamali Capital Services Pvt., Ltd., Coimbatore
- 03.10.2016: Mind Mapping “Inauguration” by Dr. Rajesh Chinnasami, Managing Director, Aadhira CNC Product Private Limited, Coimbatore.
- 24.02.2016: Guest Lecture on topic “Organisational Change” by Dr.Roopa Gunaseelan, Professor, BSMED, Bharathair University.
- 21.01.2016: Guest Lecture on topic “Career Planning” by Mr.M.Ganesh Pandi, Executive Wealth Manager, Win Fin Private Wealth Management.
- 01.02.2016: Workshop on topic “Performance Appraisal” by Dr.R.Hemanalini, Assistant Professor, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- 22.12.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Reconciling Lean With Other System” by Mr. Prabhu Anand, Managing Director, Dhorna Consultancy, Coimbatore.
- 21.12.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Lean Management Concept” by Mr.Mahesh Kumar, Proprietor, KSV Industries, Coimbatore.
- 12.10.2015: Training Programme on topic “Stock Market” by Mr.K.Ganesh Babu Founder Director of Aashirvaadh Financial Services, Coimbatore.
- 17.10.2015: Stock Market Training Programme by Mr.S.Hariharasubramanian,
- 14.10.2015: Stock Market Training Programme by Mr.K.Thangaraj, CEO of Ashirvaadh Financial Services , Coimbatore.
- 13.10.2015: Stock Market Training Programme by Mrs.S.Chitra, Director of Annamalai Capital Services(P) Ltd.,
- 09.09.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Opportunities & Schemes in MSME” by Mrs. B. Kayalvizhi, Asst Director, MSME Development Institute,Coimbatore.
- 09.07.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Building Motivation” by Mr. C. K. Arivazhagan, Consultant Trainer for Telecom Sector & Corporate Trainer for HCL Computer Services, Coimbatore.
- 14.08.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Innovations In New Product Development” by Mr. Ravi Kumar, General Manager, Leaf (P) Ltd, Coimbatore-29.
- 31.07.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Financial Inclusion” by Mr.Allen Baby, Senior Lecturer, Emirates Institute For Banking And Financial Studies, Dubai.
- 06 .02.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Business Communication Skills for Entrepreneurs” by Mr. C. K. Arivazhagan, Consultant Trainer for Telecom Sector & Corporate Trainer for HCL Computer Services, Coimbatore.
- 02.01.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Leadership Qualities In Entrepreneurs” by Mr. C. K. Arivazhagan, Consultant Trainer for Telecom Sector & Corporate Trainer for HCL Computer Services, Coimbatore.
- 21.01.2015: Guest Lecture on topic “Project Identification & Business Plan” by Mrs. B. Kayalvizhi, Asst Director, MSME Development Institute, Coimbatore.
- 30.10.2015 & 01.10.2015: Two Days Workshop on topic “Business Analyst” by Dr.N.Staalinprasannah, Project Manager Cum Consultant Trainer Profuture Technologies, Chennai.
- 23.12.2014: Guest Lecture on topic “Importance of Entrepreneurship in the current scenario” by Mr.J. Vanangamudi Head, Canara MSME Business Facilities Centre, Coimbatore.
- 18.10.2013: Finance Enclave[SEBI sponsored Financial Educational Programmes]on topic “Issues and Challenges in Marketing” by Mr.Devaraju,Financial Educational Trainer(SEBI), Assistant Professor, Department of business Administration, Jamal Mohamed College, Trichy – 20.
- 18.10.2013: Marketing Enclave on topic “Issues and Challenges in Marketing” by Mr.Shibu Joseph, SNR Sales Manager, S&T Welcare Equipment Private Ltd – Evergreen Technologies, Coimbatore.
- 21.09.2013: MIND MAPPING ”Inauguration“ by Mr. Anmol Vij, Key Mind Learning India Private Limited, Keys lab Software India Private Limited, IT “Foody Catering Services” Entrepreneur.
- 08.02.2013: QUIZ Competition “Intra Management Meet” Dr. M. Karuna Moorthy
- 14.12.2011: HR Exposure-Panel Discussion on topic “Expectation of Corporate from MBA’s” by Mr.Senthamarikannan KCT Business School, Mr. Raja, SNS College of Tech., Mr, R. Sakthivel , KV Institute , Mr. P.Duke, RVS IMSR, Mr.M.Gopinath, Sarawathi Thyagaraja College, Dr. V. Ravi Kumar, CMS Institute of Management,, Dr. M.Thyagarajan, Dr. SNS RCAS
- 12.10. 2011: MIND MAPPING ”Inauguration“ by Dr.P.R.Muthuswamy Dr. NGPCAS Coimbatore.
- 23.07. 2011: FDP on topic “Research and Data Analysis Using SPSS“ by Mr.Ashik Rao J SPSS South Asia, Bangalore.
- Case Studies
- Minor and Major Projects
- Institutional Training
- Role Plays
- Quiz Programmes
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Seminars / Conferences
- Guest Lectures
- Each student is given 3 Minor and Major Projects apart from Institutional Training.
- Regular Training and Placement activities, which is part of curricular activity
- Panel Discussion
- Mall Visit
- Outbound Activity
- Association Activities : HR, Marketing, Finance, EDC Enclaves
- Staff Achievements : Publications M.Phil Produced PhD Guided
- Students Achievements & University Awards: 5th Rank in Bharathiar University
- Publications : Published in National and International Journals
- Research Activities : Programmes leading to M.Phil and Ph.D
|S.No||BATCH||NAME OF THE STUDENT|
|1||2010 - 2012||K. V. SRUTHI|
|2||2011 - 2013||HILTON JACOB|
|3||2012 - 2014||S.SUJITHRA|
|4||2013 - 2015||M.SARAVANAN||5||2014 - 2016||P.KIRUTHIGA|
|6||2015 - 2017||G.SANTHANARAJEE|
|7||2016 - 2018||A.DEEPIKA|
|8||2016 - 2018||K.KIRITHIKA|
|9||2017 - 2019||K.VINITHA|